Heard of the famous Maroon5 song, ‘Sugar, Yes please?’ That is what the Western wedding band is like. Loud, fun, keeping the crowd on their toes. Western weddings are not as diverse as those in the east. Although there may be marginal differences in rituals, the basic church wedding remains constant. And church weddings mean the band plays ‘Here comes the bride’ by Richard Wagner on the piano forte.
The western wedding band
The British royal couple for example chose woks by Elgar, Britten and Vaughan Williams. Music and dancing forms a major part of western marriages. In “traditional” England, the live wedding band plays the symphonies suiting the temperament and usually there is instrumental music played by the band that ranges from waltz for the first dance that is romantic, to jazz and psychedelic towards the end. French weddings are elegant. Being the land of music and poetry, the French keep a variety. Families and couples that are into traditions go for classical. Those big budget French weddings sometimes have a large orchestra. For the more fun loving French, they choose the band play jazz and pop for the wedding dances. Some popular tunes the band plays include Ne Me Quitte Pas by Jacques Brel and Non, ne regette rien Je by Edith Piaf. The Americans are all about Hollywood music for their weddings. They go the distance to keep the dance floor packed and grooving the night long. They choose soulful numbers from Aerosmith and Ed Sheeran and keep the crowd on their feet with dance numbers from Black Eyed Peas. Some American wedding bands come up with their own compositions as well.
Interested in the wedding bands? Check out: www.thedistancelive.com
It has been many times that a good musician cannot make or record the audio due to lack of proper place. The rehearsal rooms play the most important role in the music composition; play the music, and recording of the music. London is one the heart of English literature, playwrights and all. Thus rehearsal rooms are found very easily here. However, number doesn’t matter much, rather well equipped rehearsal room is more essential. In London most of the leading rehearsal rooms offer all types of arrangements so that the artists can continue their act properly. Let’s have a look on the rehearsal rooms.
The important facts on the rehearsal house
The rehearsal rooms in London are one of the most authentic places to rehearse the music or drams. Let’s have a look of the features of the rooms:
- The rehearsal rooms are not only the rental rooms, these are the house of art
- All rehearsal rooms include the green room, rest rooms, and so on. The artists, musicians can have a perfect place to change their costumes, rest during the recess period. The rehearsal rooms have dedicated instrument and recording rooms adjacent to them so that the artists can make their recording as well as all type of rehearsal there.
- The rooms contain dedicated car parking lot so that the clients would not have any problem to reach there.
- The rate of the rooms is very affordable and easy to book. Most of the cases the rooms are given in rent as per hour basis. However the rent varies depending on the place and the day. Generally the weekdays’ rental is less than that of the weekend rentals because during the weekends there is heavy demand for the rehearsal rooms everywhere.
How to book
Let’s have a booking of the rehearsal room. In the modern society everything can be booked online and here is no exception in case of booking rehearsal rooms in London. Most of the popular and reliable rehearsal houses can be booked online. However there are also offline booking options. There are expert professionals who provide the important information regarding the enquiry on booking so that the clients can be guided properly. The clients are suggested to book the rehearsal rooms in advance during the seasonal occasions because then the demand remains high and the availability of the rehearsal rooms cannot be ensured. That is why the interested people are suggested to go for the advance booking during the celebration of popular occasions. Some specific points should be mentioned during booking the rehearsal room:
- The proper date and timing is required so that the booking can be confirmed.
- The client should mention the space required for rehearsing
- The number of artists should also be mentioned so that the rehearsal room provider can arrange the perfect space to do the work
- The client should also mention what type of instrument is required during the rehearsal so that it can be arranged.